Samsung Pay is a popular mobile payment service that allows users to make secure and convenient purchases with their Samsung devices. If you are a Samsung Pay user, you may be wondering if you can use it at Wendy’s, one of the largest fast food chains in the United States. In this blog post, we will explore the question: “Does Wendy’s accept Samsung Pay?” We will look at the availability of Samsung Pay at Wendy’s locations, as well as any potential alternatives for customers who wish to pay with their Samsung devices.
Does Wendy’s Accept Samsung Pay?
Yes, Wendy’s restaurants typically accept Samsung Pay as a form of payment. In addition to Samsung Pay, Wendy’s also accepts other contactless payment methods such as Google Pay and Apple Pay. However, Samsung Pay may not be accepted at all Wendy’s locations. Hence, it is always best to check with the local Wendy’s restaurants to confirm the specific payment methods accepted.
Whether you are a frequent Wendy’s customer or just looking for a convenient way to pay, the next section of this article will provide you with the information you need to know on how to pay with Samsung Pay at Wendy’s either using your phone or smart watch.
How to Pay with Samsung Pay at Wendy’s (Phone)
If you are using your phone to pay for your order at Wendy’s with Samsung Pay, here’s what you must do:
- Launch Samsung Pay on your phone
- You will see the Pay tab, tap it
- Next, select the card you’d like to use for your payment
- Then tap Pay again
- You will be required to verify your fingerprint or enter any previously provided security information
- When this is done, place the back of your phone over the contactless payment reader from Wendy’s
- In seconds, your payment will be processed
If you are not able to make the payment, it could be that your phone’s pouch is too thick and it is preventing the NFC from connecting to the payment reader. You will have to remove the pouch and try again.
How to Pay with Samsung Pay at Wendy’s (Watch)
Smart watches are widespread today and some of them are compatible with Samsung Pay. If you have setup Samsung Pay on your smart watch, here’s how to use it at Wendy’s:
- Press and hold the Back button on your Galaxy Watch to open Samsung Pay
- When it opens, use the bezel or swipe on the screen to find the card you want to use
- Select the card
- Next, bring your wrist with the watch close to an NFC reader or payment terminal (about one inch or less away). If you have difficulty, try moving the watch closer to the terminal.
- Your payment will be processed and your account will be debited
Next, let’s discuss other payment methods accepted at Wendy’s.
Does Wendy’s have Mobile Pay?
Wendy’s recently launched their Mobile Pay All Day application which allows customers to pay at Wendy’s without a physical card. The Wendy’s mobile app can be preloaded with funds so that users can make payments at their restaurants without wasting time or holding out a credit card.
Does Wendy’s Take Tap to Pay?
Yes. In February 2022, Wendy’s announced it would be accepting Apple Pay as a payment method at their restaurants. With the emergence of Samsung Pay and Google Pay, Wendy’s have also adopted the two new contactless payment methods for efficient and convenient payment.
Does Wendy’s Take Apple Pay in Drive-Thru?
If you are shopping at Wendy’s through Drive-Thru, you can pay for your order with Apple Pay. You can also use Google Pay and Samsung Pay at Wendy’s drive-thrus.
Before you can use Samsung Pay to make payments anywhere it is accepted, you must have added your credit or debit card to it. If you do not know how to add a credit card or debit card to your Samsung Pay account or how to manage the account, read this post.